Saturday, December 1, 2012

Happy International Lolita Day!

Just came back from my trip to London with my sister earlier in the week..so I have more things to blog about. All in due time! 

There are 2 International Lolita Days every year. One in the spring/summer and the other for autumn/winter. They fall on the first Saturdays of June and December. To commemorate this day, I'll post the coordinate I wore for Hyper Japan Christmas 2012 last weekend! I'm sad that I missed all the lolita fashion events that were on the Sunday, as I went only on Saturday. 
I got stopped a lot for pictures since some people thought my sister and I were in costumes. I made it a point when people asked "What costume are you wearing?" to state I was wearing fashion, and not a costume. (^__~)*

Pic credit: Archangeli
I decided to bring Alice and the Pirates' The End of Immortal Eden with me on our trip. I haven't worn it during any occasion at home, so I figured, why not wear it for Hyper Japan?
Since we were staying with my cousin (who owns many shoes and handbags), a sudden revelation hit me to ask me to borrow her handbag because it was a similar color to my dress. She was kind enough to say yes when I asked *o*!

Dress: Alice and the Pirates
Headband: Alice and the Pirates
Blouse: Bodyline
Shoes: Bodyline
Jewelry: Betsey Johnson, Off-brand, mix of lot of my personal collection
Handbag: Louis Vuitton

 
Until my next post! 
See you! ♥

4 comments:

  1. Cute, I like the feather headband. The color of the handbag matches perfectly:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, this was the headband I was talking about hunting down recently! :3 It's really cool and floofy... *o* I'll do a blog post about it soon!
      I woke up one night during our trip and I thought to myself, "Oh...that handbag would look really nice with the dress...O_O" LOL XD

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, the dress is very lovely! XD Does the headband comes as a set with the dress? I don't even know there's an international lolita day! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They didn't come together as a set unfortunately. It was released together as a collection though, but you had to buy the pieces separately. There were two headbands for End of Immortal Eden. One was the head-eater bow and the 2nd was this one :)
      Hehe, now you know!

      Delete