Sunday, November 13, 2011

STUPID COMPUTER

Once again, my computer has decided to go into spasm and coma mode. My dad is currently trying to fix it up normally, but seriously, I don't know what's wrong with it. My dad was saying I probably download too much crap, but I've barely downloaded 2 songs on the computer since the last time it blew up in the beginning of October!! UGH.
Doesn't even matter if I loose everything on it since I don't have anything on it! What a pain....grr!!

(╯° □ °)╯︵ ┻━┻
(╯° □ °)╯︵ ┻━┻

(╯° □ °)╯︵ ┻━┻

*stolen from Galileo, cause the emoticon is AWESOME lol*

I'm currently using my dad's laptop, and it's quite annoying and painful to use. The screen is very small...I'm getting more blind @__@

Hopefully it gets back to normal soon, then I can blog about Japan :)

Next companion post is about Lolita clothing..it's my new small obsession right now! Another expensive hobby...-__-;

4 comments:

  1. ┬──┬ ノ( ゜-゜ノ)

    LOL. Hope your PC will be fixed soon! My lappy is damaged too but I'm so lazy to go and fix it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering what happened to you LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, apparently I died off the earth. I think...my comp is revived. Hard to say D:
    It's so temperamental..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That totally sucks! (love the emoticon by the way)
    I've been wanting to see your Japan blog~~ shame we didn't get to meet, but I want to hear all the nifty stuff you did. ^_^

    ReplyDelete